My mission is to help leaders create a workplace where their teams develop individually, contribute to team objectives, and produce results for their company.
- Do you want to increase productivity and workplace performance?
- Do you want to experience less stress and find a better balance between personal life and work?
- Do you want to develop soft skills, people engagement and nurture better relationships?
- Do you want to optimize your potential and the potential of your team?
- Do you want to improve your leadership, communication and conflict resolutions skills?
That’s where I come in.
Hi, I’m Miriam.
I am a coach, mediator, lawyer, negotiator and linguist – a master communicator – and my approach to resolving complex situations – while preserving your sense of self and maintaining healthy relationships is respectful, intelligent and efficient.
20 years of experience leading teams in the tech industry has taught me that self-leadership competencies, soft skills, and effective communication are necessary skills to contribute to the health and progress of yourself, your team and your organization.
Addressing the skill gaps and setting leaders up for success is my focus.
If this is the result you’ve been looking for click here to learn more about how to work with me.